Changelog for Gibraltar 1.0 (as of Build 04)
NOTE: Build dates are listed after the build number. These dates are written in the format dd-mm-yyyy.
1.0 Build 04 24-12-2008
- Added language support.
- Uninstaller no longer hardcoded.
- Fixed bug where Gibraltar would ignore working directory of shortcuts.
- If folder with wrong permissions encoutered during music search, Gibraltar now only scans the folder for files.
1.0 Build 03b 22-12-2008
- Changed default text to more formal version.
- All text now checked for all variables.
1.0 Build 03a 13-11-2008
- Gibraltar now reads off config file, not hardcoded.
- Can now copy specific files to specific locations, rather than just copying\files to the install dir.
- Now checks some text for specific variables, others for others.
- Now can read changelog and license agreement from file.
- Changelog/licence agreement can now be formatted (HTML/RTF) rather than just being unformatted.
- Now registers uninstall information, rather than having to use registry values.
1.0 Build 02 (SetupPN 1.0 Build 018) 08-05-2008
- First working build.
- Installation (copying files from .\files, entering registry values and adding shortcuts) implimented.
- Uninstaller added.
- Now shows changelog instead of blank area.
- Default text changed, look redesigned.
1.0 Build 01 (SetupPN 1.0 Build 017) 12-08-2007
- Template build (install button doesn't work.)
- Music detection implimented.