Gibraltar 1.0 Build 07
Changes in this build
- Added “/path” command line argument so users can set install path from command line.
- Added “Save log file” button on debug log window.
- Required sections now appear greyed out in section selection page, and now remain checked when clicked on.
- All command line arguments now support long (e.g. ‘/debug’) and dashed (e.g. –d, --debug) formats.
- Debug log/Unsetup config file now logs App Path registry entries and the copying of the readme file.
- Changed the way music search works so that it doesn’t stop if it can’t access a certain folder.
- Added a ‘Browse’ button to music location box.
- Fixed bug where an error occurred if the .\lang\ folder was missing.
- Fixed bug in logger where installer either skips or gives up when the registry key it is trying to write to doesn’t exist
- Fixed bug where in certain circumstances the Debug log wouldn’t display.
- The Install and Finished pages now uses Tahoma like the rest of the program.
- Debug window no longer has icon
- Unsetup 1.0 Build 06: Added “/d” command line argument to display human-readable debug log. File and window icon now match installer.