Changelog for Software Updater 1.0 (as of Build 02)
NOTE: Build dates are listed after the build number. These dates are written in the format dd-mm-yyyy.
Build 02 (21-07-2009)
- Can now add, rename and remove software to be checked for updates.
- The main window can now be hidden on launch by using the /s argument.
- Added a notification tray icon.
- The program no longer quits when the main window is closed, which can be restored by double-clicking the notification tray icon.
- Added icon to executable, header and title bar.
- Changed “availible” to “available” in the new update dialog.
- Software Updater no longer requires elevated privileges to run.
Build 01 (08-06-2009)
- First version of Software Updater.
- Main window shows a list of software added to Software Updater, with details on whether each program is up to date.
- Can read appcasts to detect new versions and display a dialog on start prompting the user to install the update, showing version and description details.
- Can download and run updates when the user requests.